Anime-Planet sig!

vanillanerrrd's anime, manga, reviews, recommendations, blogs and lists at Anime-Planet
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pickup Lines Id love to hear anime characters saying...

Have you ever just thought about lines (not necessarily pickup lines) that youd love to hear a character say? I do. Here are some of mine...some I feel actually fit the character sort of well, some I know theyd never say it (which is why I want to hear it).



Ichigo Kurasaki from Bleach -- Nice dress...but it would look better on my bedroom floor.

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist -- My brother and I have a bet you wont take off your blouse in a public place.

Daisuke Niwa from D.N.Angel -- Youre so hot, you melt the plastic in my underwear!

Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden -- Im Naruto Uzumaki, the next Hokage! Remember that, so youll know what to scream later!

Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka from Ouran High School Host Club -- I lost my Usa-chan...would you sleep with me?


Any more ideas? Comment with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment